Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Benefits of Using Microfibres

For those of you who have not discovered the joy of using microfibers, here's a summary of some of the advantages:

1. Saves money - less cleaning chemials used, and cloths are reusable!
2. Saves time - microfiber collets dust/dirt in one swipe (even stubborn stains!)
3. Great convenience- very easy to use and clean.

Personally for me the biggest advantage is microfiber helps greatly in reducing time in cleaning chores. As one of my dog is sensitive to cleaning chemicals and the other has asthma and must avoid dust, the mop is really a life-saver! I use the dry mop to 'sweep' the floor; the user friendly handle enables me to pick up all the dirt/dust even in diificult to reah places as the base can swivel. I then just wet the dry mop, and use it around the house. One pass/swipe of the mop only is required to clean the house of stains. Microfiber cloths are supposed to remove up to 99% of bacteria for surface.

Will post some pics when I am not too lazy to get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment