Friday, May 8, 2009

I finally bought the same brand of microfiber mop from the original supplier. For convenience's sake I bought more of the mops.........As I also found the microfiber cleaning cloths very effetive in cleaning, I bought more of the cloths as well, in bulk in order to get cheaper pricing.

So if anyone is interested to try the microfibers, please email me. I have extras for the following items:

1. General Purpose Cleaning cloth (35x35cm)
2. Window/Glass Cleaning Cloth (45 x 45 cm)
3. Mop set - inclusive one wet mop and one dry mop.

I found the cleaning cloth really useful as it saves me alot of time in cleaning up, which I really detest! After cooking the stove top is really oily! I jus wet the cloth and wipe the stove top and voila - squeky clean without trace of oil! You have to try it to believe it!!!!!!

The window/glass cloth is equally terrific, if not better!It leaves glass surface streak free, so if you stay in a condo unit with plenty of glass surface to clean you will really appreciate it!

For more information please email me at mshouseproud@gmail.com. I would love to share more info on how to save time and effort in cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment